How to Secure your Online Transaction
- Enable cookies to process payment
- Clear cache after transaction
- Log out after you have completed a session
-Check that you are using the official Tatem site. You can do this by clicking
on the "padlock" icon in your web browser and confirming that the
certificate is issued for www.tatemcongo.com
-Set your anti-virus and anti-spyware software to perform
automatic updates daily.
- Set your operating system to perform automatic updates daily.
-Use a different PIN or password for web-based services such as email,
online shopping or subscription services.
-Do not click on links from emails or install any programs from doubtful
-Do not perform online transactions on PCs that you suspect are
- Remove file and printer sharing when your PC is connected to the Internet.
-Regularly backup critical data and encrypt these data with minimal 128-bit
- Keep your email and password confidential at all times.
- Never leave your session unattended and log off your online session
after use and clear your cache.
-Do not intentionally disclose your personal information to suspected
- Protect your computer from malicious programs by using AntiVirus
- Do not hack or modify your device. Doing so can make your mobile device
more prone to viruses and malicious software.
Do's & Don'ts for safe online transactions
- Check your email receipts promptly when they arrive. Report any
questionable charges at once with your bank.
-Tear up pre-approved credit offers before throwing them away.
- Patronise online stores only if they have secure systems. An indication is a
locked padlock icon usually found at the bottom of your browser
-Lend your credit or charge card to anyone.
-Leave cards or receipts lying around.
-Write your card information on a postcard or the outside of an envelope.
-Keep card-related information, such as PIN numbers, in the same place as
- Give out your card number or other personal information over the phone or
to anyone unless you are certain it is from a company you know and trust.
No one should ask for your password or PIN.
4017 Postgate TerraceSuite 304Silver Spring,
MD. 20906 - USA
Avenue des Senegalais No. 21,
Commune de la Gombe Kinshasa
Democratic Republic of Congo